Sunday, January 13, 2013

New Year and so many plans, as usual!

   The new year again finds me with many projects to finish and plans for learning new things and improving my skills! I got 4 new books for Christmas, 15 Minutes for Play by Victoria Findlay Wolfe, Beyond the Square Crochet Motifs, Geek Chic Crochet, and Design, Create and Quilt by Rosé Hughes. Plus, I received a gift card for Amazon (do my friends know what I need!), and bought 3 books from them, Out of the Box with Easy Blocks from Mary Lou Weidman and Melanie McFarland, How to Make  Journal of Your Life, and One Drawing a Day. So much inspiration and so many plans!!
   So, I started with the drawing book and here's today's drawing, a simple pen drawing. It has been a long time since I drew more than a simple cartoony drawing for work posters. Those were fun, simplistic, focused. I'm hoping to expand my skills, and revive my drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment